How we work in partnership
We strongly believe that if we work closely with our key commercial partners we are able to develop effective relationships. These not only support and enhance the activities of the Charity but also allow commercial partners to achieve some of their major marketing objectives.
Our commercial team are actively engaged in working with over 400 companies throughout the UK. These range from large specialist gluten-freeWhen a food has less than 20 parts per million (ppm) of gluten so it is safe for people with coeliac disease to eat.
manufacturers to major retailers and individuals operating their businesses from home. All are equally important to us and our Members.
A partnership with Coeliac UK can provide you with:
- increase in sales / market share
- effective PR and media coverage
- measurable results linked to product campaigns and promotions
- a better insight into what people with coeliac diseaseA condition where a person is unable to eat gluten as it makes their body attack itself.
- opportunities for sampling and research
There are many opportunities available for commercial partners to work with Coeliac UK. This wide range of initiatives and activities provide mutually beneficial commercial activity.
- Crossed GrainOur magazine which is published three times a year.
– our magazine, circulated to over 70,000 people three times a year.
- eXGOur online email newsletter which is sent to our Members each month.
– monthly online newsletter circulated to over 40,000 people.
- Website – online information and support with 100,000 visitors per month.
- Food and Drink DirectoryCoeliac UK’s key source of information listing thousands of foods that can be included in a gluten-free diet.
– publication listing nearly 10,000 products suitable to eat on a glutenA protein that is found in the cereals wheat, barley and rye.
- Venue Guide – searchable online facility full of venues home and abroad that provide gluten-free food.
- Recipe Database – fully searchable recipe database with over 500 recipe ideas.
- Affinity Deals – offers that benefit our Members and / or Coeliac UK.
- Sponsorship – engage directly with our Members.
- Events - annual Member Conference, Volunteers Conferences , and a number of Food Fairs around the country.
- Local Classified Directory - listing for small businesses and venues within an online directory which is linked to specific Local Voluntary Support GroupA local Group where Members of Coeliac UK can meet and they often organise events.
areas and is located within the Group information pages on the Coeilac UK website.
Please contact the commercial team for further information.