We represent over 60,000 Members who have coeliac disease and/or dermatitis herpetiformis.
To improve the lives of people with coeliac disease and dermatitis herpetiformis (DH).
We will achieve this by:
- providing independent and expert information and support
- campaigning for better access to diagnosis and care, and better access to food in and out of the home
- researching the nature of the disease and potential cures
- developing as a charity which works productively and effectively.
- a world full of choice for people with coeliac disease and DH
- and eventually a world free of coeliac disease and DH.
Our work will be informed by our values
We will be:
- caring and supportive
- professional and expert
- independent and honest
- ethical and responsible
- dynamic and innovative.
We’re here to work on behalf of those with the condition and create change to make things better whilst providing support for everyday living and furthering our understanding through research.
But it’s not just us. We are supported by our dedicated volunteers, advisers and community and we are accountable to those who support us.
We have an overall strategy which is underpinned by a biannual plan to keep us on track. The work we do and the progress we make is measured against our strategy and benchmarks so that we can keep advancing towards our goals.