What is the Gluten Freevolution?
Our Gluten Freevolution campaign aims to drive improvements in food for people with coeliac disease.
The number of people on a gluten free diet is on the rise and so is the demand for gluten free food when going out for a meal or grabbing something quick and easy.
We’re asking food businesses to support their gluten free customers and make sure there are safe choices for people with coeliac disease.
- More gluten free options from small and medium sized food businesses, especially independent restaurants, pubs, local cafes and local takeaways.
- A wider range of reasonably priced pre-packaged gluten free food for those busy and on the move, particularly at work, study or out at sports or entertainment venues.
- Gluten free options for your journey whether by train, plane or ferry.
- Nutritious gluten free food when you’re staying or visiting hospital, when in need of care or going to school.
- More gluten free Asian food, such as Chinese, Thai and Indian. And more options in Italian, British and American venues.
- Gluten free vegetarian options.
Find out more about this campaign or by contacting us (link to web to lead form)