Thank you Thursday competition details
Please note, this competition is now closed.
Thank someone who has made a difference to our gluten free community and they could win:
- a delicious curry box worth up to £50 from Chef Akila’s Gluten-Free Meal Delivery
- a £50 voucher to put towards a home delivery box from the Leggero gluten free ready made pasta range
- or a £50 voucher to spend on goodies at Bidfood, a leading foodservice wholesaler, who have recently rolled out their new click and collect operation to the public
- a months supply of Gosh! 100% vegan and free from goodies (two deliveries of Gosh! products)
How to enter:
- Upload a post on to Twitter @Coeliac_UK, Instagram @Coeliac UK or Facebook @CoeliacUK about someone who’s done something great for their community, and what they mean to you. (Make sure that you tag the person to nominate them).
- Use the hashtags #gfcommunityweek and #GFThankyous, and you’ll automatically be entered into the competition. Don’t forget to tag us in your post too!
Entries open at 9am Thursday 14 May and close midnight, Sunday 17 May.
Terms and Conditions
The competition is open from Thursday 14 May to Sunday 17 May 2020 inclusive. Winners will be announced on Monday 18 May. Any entries outside these dates will not be counted. Entries that do not include the hashtag #GFThankyous will not be counted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
Entry to this competition is open to children and adults who are full time residents of the UK (including the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man).
If the entrant is aged under 16, the post on social media must be made by their parent or legal guardian (aged 18 or over).
If the person you are thanking is aged 16 or under, please make sure you gain permission from their parent or legal guardian before posting their name, handle or photograph online.
Three winners will be selected. Winners will be notified on Monday 18 May by direct message on the social media platform used to enter. If we cannot contact you or if you do not respond within seven days, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant. Prizes will only be dispatched to addresses within the UK & Ireland.
Prizes are subject to availability. If, in circumstances beyond our control, we are unable to provide the stated prize, we will try to arrange an alternative prize of similar value. No cash alternative will be offered. Please note prize delivery may be delayed. There are no cash or other alternatives in whole or part exchange.
This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administrated by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
Coeliac UK reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time, if deemed necessary or if circumstances are outside the control of Coeliac UK.