- Comments posted on this blog, by persons other than the post authors, are those of the individual and in no way represent the views of Coeliac UK. We reserve the right to delete any message for any reason whatsoever in our sole discretion.
- By using this blog and the comments function, you are consenting to our terms and conditions.
- The Coeliac UK blog aims to give greater insight into the workings of the Charity. The comments functionality is a moderated service through which Members can engage with our work.
- All comments are moderated and will be approved within 24 hours, Monday – Friday.
- Coeliac UK will respond to original comments that require a response within 24 hours.
- Please try to keep comments to the subject matter of the post on which you are commenting.
- Please don’t post any medical advice on this blog, or accept any medical advice from other users.
- We reserve the right to remove the commenting funtion on a blog post at any time.
Acceptable content and behaviour
- Only up to date Members of the Charity can use the comments function.
- We would expect and insist upon professional courtesy from Members with a commercial interest to declare this in any comment made. If this is request is a not met, Coeliac UK reserves the right to delete comments or state where the commenter is from.
- Content may not be unlawful, discriminatory, obscene, abusive, harassing, defamatory, threatening, invasive of privacy or otherwise objectionable.
- Please do not attack someone for having an opinion that differs from your own; if you disagree with someone, please express yourself respectfully.
- Users must not impersonate another person or mislead other users about their identity.
- Any commercial advertising or promotional comments will be deleted.
- Users must not post copyrighted content.
- By posting comments you are granting Coeliac UK a licence to use your content.
You can find our general website terms and conditions at www.coeliac.org.uk/T&Cs