Your perfect homemade roast dinner
What better way to spend a relaxing Sunday, than sat around the table with your friends or family enjoying a mouth wateringly delicious roast dinner? Now you can enjoy your perfect gluten free roast made easy.
Credited to: Bisto
- Heat oven to 220C/200fan/gas 7. Place the chicken in a large roasting tin then rub with half the oil and season generously with salt, fresh ground black pepper and herbs
- Put the potatoes into a large bowl with the remaining oil and thyme and toss until well coated. Place the potatoes around the chicken in the tin and roast for around 1 hour 20 mins. Remove the tin from the oven and allow the chicken to rest for 20 mins before slicing. Cover the potatoes with foil to keep them warm
- To bake Paxo Sage & Onion gluten free stuffing, empty the sachet into a bowl, adding 265ml of boiling water & mix well. Add a large knob of butter if desired. Leave to stand for 5 minutes then place the stuffing into either an ovenproof dish or alternatively form into stuffing balls on a greased baking sheet and bake for 20 -25 minutes until piping hot
- In the meantime, boil the carrots, broccoli or any vegetables of your choice with a pinch of salt
- To make the Bisto gluten free gravy, just put 4 teaspoons of Bisto granules into a measuring jug – for extra thick gravy add more granules at this point. Add 280ml of boiling water to the granules. Stir vigorously and continually until smooth
- Pour over your roast dinner and serve.