Apple & Pear Crumble
This simple Apple and pear crumble is a great one to throw together if you’re short of time, it makes 4 servings, perfect to enjoy with family and friends
Credited to: Nairn’s
Difficulty: Pretty easy
- 4 pears, chopped into cubes
- 4 apples, chopped into cubes
- 8 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 box of Nairn's Gluten Free Oatcakes
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- Pre heat your oven to 180C
- Simply chop the apples and pears into small cubes, you can peel them if you wish.
- To a large pan add the apples, pears, 6 tbsp maple syrup and cinnamon and stir. Cook these down for 10 minutes on a medium heat.
- Meanwhile prepare the crumble topping by adding all the oatcakes from the box into a large mixing bowl and bash them into crumbs. Add the melted coconut oil and maple syrup and mix well.
- Transfer the fruit to a baking dish and evenly top with the crumble.
- Place in the oven at 180C for 15 minutes.