Homemade Chicken/Fish Nuggets
Difficulty: Pretty easy
- 375g (13oz) chicken breast, cut into chunks or goujons (or 375g (130z) skinned cod fillet)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 100g (3½oz) gluten free breadcrumbs*
- 1 tsp (5g) dried mixed herbs
- 1 tbsp (15g) gluten free mix or flour*
- Sunflower oil for frying
- Pinch of garlic salt (optional)
- Combine the gluten free breadcrumbs, dried mixed herbs and garlic salt
- Put the gluten free flour into a shallow dish
- Beat the egg into another shallow dish
- Dip the chicken in the flour, then in the egg and then into the breadcrumb mix
- Add oil to a large frying pan and cook chicken over a medium heat for 10-15 minutes, until cooked and golden, turning frequently.
Notes: *Please check your Food and Drink Directory for suitable products.