We all know that having a substantial breakfast is the best way to start your day but it can be difficult to find the time or the motivation on these grey and gloomy mornings to try something a little different from your usual gluten free staples.
We got a verity of ideas from time savers by making them the night before to pick up from the fridge in a rush to something with a bit of flavour to make that bowl of nourishment a little more exciting!
Our Coeliac UK Foodies have shared their favourite breakfast recipes to help kick start your day:
- Sam’s Banana and Cocoa gluten free porridge
- Naomi’s Overnight Chia seed pudding (yes a pudding for breakfast)
- Nicola’s Carrot Cake gluten free porridge
- Lorna’s Cranachan gluten free porridge
- Louise’s Popped Sorghum granola
- Gluten and oat free breakfast bars