Sloe Ginger Sunshine
A fantastic combination of sloe and ginger to create a tasty cocktail which is best enjoyed in the summer.
Credited to: Coeliac UK
Difficulty: Pretty easy
- 1 shot (25ml) sloe gin
- Juice of 1 lime
- Ginger beer (non alcoholic)
- A handful of ice
- A slice of lime to garnish
- A sprig of rosemary to garnish
- Add the slow gin, along with the juice of 1 lime to a highball size glass, stir to combine
- Top up with ginger beer and serve over ice.
- Add a slice of lime and a sprig of rosemary to garnish (optional)