Gluten Free Raspberry and Coconut Muffins
These delicious muffins make the perfect dairy free and gluten free little treats.
Credited to: FREEE
Difficulty: Pretty easy
- 150g FREEE Self Raising White Flour *
- 100g caster sugar
- 50g desiccated coconut
- 1 egg
- 50g oil
- 4 tbsp water
- 125g raspberries
- cupcake muffin cases
Notes: *Search our online food and drink information for suitable products
- Pre-heat the oven to 190°C, Fan 170°C, 375°F, Gas 5.
- Stand 6 cupcake cases in the holes of a muffin or tart tray.
- Measure the coconut into a bowl then remove a tablespoon of coconut for later.
- Add the flour and sugar and stir to combine.
- Break the egg into the bowl of a blender, add the oil and water and pulse until smooth.
- Add the prepared flour blend and mix well.
- Spoon the mixture between the prepared muffin cases.
- Divide the raspberries between the cupcake muffins and pressing them into the top of each.
- Sprinkle the coconut over the top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.