Veggie Sausage Pizza Wrap
The sausage pizza wrap from HECK! can be made veggie or vegan depending on the cheese and wraps you use.
Credited to: HECK!
- 2 gluten free wraps*
- 4 Heck Vegan Italia Sausages
- 2 slices of dairy-free cheeze*
- 1⁄2 red or yellow pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1⁄2 onion, finely diced
- 1 tsp olive oil
- garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1⁄2 tsp basil
- 1⁄2 tsp thyme
- 1⁄4 tsp fennel
- 1⁄8 tsp sweet paprika powder
- pinch of salt
Notes: *Find suitable products on our Food Information Service
- Heat the olive oil in a non-stick frying pan and fry the onion for 1-2 minutes until translucent. Add the crushed garlic to the pan and cook for a further minute, then add the thinly sliced pepper. Cook until softened.
- Add in the tomato paste and seasoning, then remove the pan from the heat and stir everything together. Add 1-2 tbsp of water until you get a smooth but spreadable texture.
- In the meantime, fry your Heck sausages according to packaging instructions.
- Place a slice of dairy-free cheeze in the middle of each wrap, top with the sausages and pizza filling, then fold the wrap and place it in a pan to toast the wrap until golden and lightly crunchy.
- Serve hot & enjoy