Information for those newly diagnosed
A selection of attachments are listed in our documents area which provide information on moving to a gluten-free diet, and where to obtain the products.
- A sample menu to illustrate the difficulties of finding gluten-free options when eating out
- A guide on changing to a gluten-free diet
- Advice on which types of food may contain gluten
- A list of main suppliers of gluten-free foods
- A request form to join our group
If, having seen our diary of events, our recipes and newsletter, you would like to join our group, please complete and return the letter which is also included in the list of related downloads, or email Nikki Diemer at firstname.lastname@example.org