International Patient Panel
A leading pharmaceutical company interested in coeliac disease has asked us to assist with finding up to four people to participate in an international patient panel.
Who can take part?
If you would like to be considered for the panel you must be:
- Aged 18 years or over
- Medically diagnosed with coeliac disease for at least one year or more
- Strictly adhere to a gluten free diet
- Continue to experience symptoms of coeliac disease, despite adhering to a gluten free diet
- Have not been given a diagnosis of irritable bowel syndrome or any other gut condition in addition to a diagnosis of coeliac disease
- Fluent in conversational English
What is involved?
Participation in the panel is expected to require approx. 30 hours total of your time, over a period of one year:
- You will be asked to commit to attend four, 2-3 hour panel meetings over the course of a year, for which you will normally be given 3 weeks’ notice.
- You will be given documents to read ahead of the meeting
- You may be asked to participate in 1:1 interview
- You may be asked to complete a survey(s)
You will be paid a standard hourly rate for your time, this will cover meetings and pre-work.
How to register your interest in the panel
If you are interested in registering for the international patient panel, please complete this online form.
Up to four individuals will be selected for the panel. By registering you are agreeing that the pharmaceutical company may contact you directly to arrange a 30 minute call to:
- Provide more information on the purpose for the panel
- Review the criteria that makes you suitable for the panel (listed above)
- Outline the contract process for participation in the panel
- Answer any questions you may have
Please note that by making contact and showing an interest you are not obliged to take part in the panel.