- Coeliac disease
- Gluten-free diet & lifestyle
- The gluten-free diet
- Choosing safe foods
- Electronic Food and Drink Directory
- Cooking and recipes
- Eating out and travel
- Get involved
- Recipe databaseChoose from delicious recipes suitable for every occasion in our online database.
- Venue guideOur online venue guide lists over 1700 venues offering good gluten-free food.
- Crossed Grain magazineIssued three times a year, our magazine is packed full of inspirational features.
- Food and Drink DirectoryThe directory, available online and in print, lists about 9000 products that are safe to eat.
- Local Voluntary Support GroupSo you can join in and benefit from local activities and support
Already a member? Login
Think you know how to cater for gluten-free diets?
Register for your free tickets now
Tell us about it now!
Sunday 14 July 2013 - click here to register
Gluten-free Apricot & Almond Bread and Butter Pudding
13 - 19 May 2013