If you want to get involved with Coeliac UK, there are a range of ways you can support our community and do something brilliant, no matter how much time you have.
Small things together do big things, so check our web pages on different opportunities for you.
- fundraise for us with a challenge or an event
- sign up to our Lottery or enter our latest Raffle
- campaign with us for better gluten free food choices
- join our social media community to help share our messages and raise awareness
- support your local group with your time
- lend a friendly ear to someone newly diagnosed through our Member2Member scheme
- join our Member Review Panel to help shape what we fund for research
- Volunteer as a local meet up host to bring people living gluten free together where you live
and much more!
We are here for anyone who lives gluten free and your help and experience could make all the difference.
For the latest from Coeliac UK, why not check out our Crossed Grain newsletter? It's packed full of news, events and ways to get involved. Read it here.