Great Manchester Run Series
- Date: Sunday 6 September
- Location: Manchester City Centre
- Event type: Running
- Distance: 10km
- Challenge level: Fair - moderate
- Registration fee: £20 (10k), £30 (Half)
- Minimum fundraising pledge: £200 (10k), £300 (Half)
About the Great Manchester Runs
The Great Manchester Run is Europe's biggest 10k running event with 40,000 runners entering every year. The route takes you through the heart and soul of Manchester’s city centre, passing various landmarks including Old Trafford stadium and the Coronation Street studios.
The event is televised by the BBC, so any friends or family who can’t make it are able to watch your progress and cheer you on from home.
This is a great event for someone looking to take on their first running challenge for Coeliac UK.
All our runners will receive:
- a Coeliac UK running vest to wear during the event
- fundraising support, advice and materials
- training advice.
Take on a Great Run in a Great City - sign up today
For more information about this or other events, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Fundraising Team on 01494 796132.