Gluten Free Herb Dumplings
These delicious dumplings make a hearty addition to soups, stews and casseroles. Simply add 20-25 minutes before the end of the cooking time.
Credited to: FREEE
- 150g FREEE Plain White Flour*
- 3 tsp FREEE Baking Powder*
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 75g gluten free vegetable suet*
- 2 tsp mixed dry herbs
- 125ml cold water
Notes: *Search our online food and drink information for suitable products.
- Measure the flour, baking powder, salt and pepper into a bowl, stir to combine and sieve into a mixing bowl.
- Stir in the suet and herbs.
- Add the water and stir to make a slightly soft and sticky dough.
- Cover and leave to stand for 30 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 8 pieces and lightly roll each piece into a ball.
- Bring the soup or stock to the boil and gently add the dumplings.
- Continue to boil gently for 20-25 minutes.