Why work with Coeliac UK?
- We are the oldest and largest coeliac disease charity in the world.
- We are a founding member of the Association of European Coeliac Societies and have ties internationally.
- With over 60,000 Members and 12,000 new Members a year, we offer the best opportunity for targeting the lucrative gluten free market.
As a charity, Coeliac UK relies upon income from our members, donors and commercial partners to enable us to continue providing unique and much needed support and information to people with coeliac disease. We receive no government funding.
We strongly believe that by working closely with our commercial partners we are able to develop strong and effective relationships. These not only support and enhance our activities, but also help our commercial partners to achieve their marketing objectives.
Our Commercial Team is actively engaged in working with over 1,000 companies throughout the UK. These include everything from large specialist gluten free manufacturers, to major retailers, high street restaurant chains, individual restaurants and small businesses. All are equally important to us and our members.
Advertising to our members presents a big opportunity. The UK free from market is estimated to be £365 million and is forecast to grow 50% by 2019 (Mintel). With 13% of the UK population estimated to be avoiding gluten (Mintel) can you afford to miss this opportunity?
There are a wide range of opportunities to work with Coeliac UK, highlights include:
- Crossed Grain magazine – circulated to over 70,000 people three times a year in February, May and October
- Products and offers newsletter – our monthly online newsletter is circulated to over 80,000 people
- Food and Drink Directory and electronic Food and Drink Directory – listing over 20,000 products that are gluten free, this Directory is used by our members as a key decision making tool when making food choices. It is free to be listed in this Directory, but brand profiles can be considerably enhanced through a range of sponsorship and advertising opportunities
- Home of gluten free recipes – fully searchable recipe database with over 800 recipe ideas
- Venue guide – searchable online database of national and international venues that provide gluten free food
- Website – our website has over 240,000 visitors a month, 150,000 of which are unique. There are advertising opportunities available throughout the website
- Events – our events calendar includes a variety of different exhibition opportunities throughout the year
Contact our Commercial Team for more information.