Research conference 2020
Our 11th annual research conference ‘Coeliac disease; from potential to refractory and everything in between’ was sadly cancelled due to the coronavirus pandemic, but with the support of our speakers, we have been able to bring you much of the content digitally and you can obtain a certificate for your records by completing the associated questions.
View the presentations and slides from our previous conferences:
- 2020 - Coeliac disease; from potential to refractory and everything in between
- 2019 - The gluten free diet; a solution for everyone?
- 2018 - Coeliac disease past, present, future; a spectrum of gluten related conditions
- 2017 - The gluten free diet; classic coeliac disease and more
- 2016 - 'Coeliac disease; current controversies and advances' and 'Diagnosis and management of coeliac disease - time for reflection'
- 2015 - Coeliac disease; prevention and therapeutic advances
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can attend the Coeliac UK Research Conference?
Employees of the NHS involved in the diagnosis and/or management of patients with coeliac disease and/or gluten related conditions. Academics, researchers or students, employed or registered with a university, and have an interest in coeliac disease, gluten related autoimmune conditions and / or the gluten free diet. All Coeliac UK members can access Powerpoint presentations (where permission from the speaker has been given) and videos for each of the talks which can be accessed via membership login.