Research conference 2022
Videos for our virtual annual research conference, 'Coeliac disease; new developments and implications for practice’ are now available to watch at a time that suits you. Each talk also has a set of CPD questions. Complete these before the end of June to receive a certificate for your records.
View the presentations and slides from our previous conferences:
- 2021 - Coeliac disease; beyond 2020, what lies ahead?
- 2020 - Coeliac disease; from potential to refractory and everything in between
- 2019 - The gluten free diet; a solution for everyone?
- 2018 - Coeliac disease past, present, future; a spectrum of gluten related conditions
- 2017 - The gluten free diet; classic coeliac disease and more
- 2016 - 'Coeliac disease; current controversies and advances' and 'Diagnosis and management of coeliac disease - time for reflection'
- 2015 - Coeliac disease; prevention and therapeutic advances
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can attend the Coeliac UK Research Conference?
Employees of the NHS involved in the diagnosis and/or management of patients with coeliac disease and/or gluten related conditions. Academics, researchers or students, employed or registered with a university, and have an interest in coeliac disease, gluten related autoimmune conditions and / or the gluten free diet. All Coeliac UK members can access Powerpoint presentations (where permission from the speaker has been given) and videos for each of the talks which can be accessed via membership login.