Have you visited our Coronavirus Hub?
21 May 2020
Our Coronarvirus Hub brings together everything you need to manage living gluten free through the current crisis. We have developed resources especially to help you right now and mobilised our networks to get the best deal for you.
All in one place you can find:
- Information about coeliac disease and coronavirus
- A range of FAQs to help you understand more about issues around COVID-19 and coeliac disease, including FAQs from Dr Peter Gillett, consultant paediatric gastroenterologist
- What we’re doing to help you – using our networks and new services we’ve launched
- Access over 1,000 delicious gluten free recipes
- Practical advice including suggestions for keeping active during lockdown
- What you can do to help the coeliac and gluten free community
- Support our Save Our Future appeal.
Keep an eye out, as we’ll be adding more to the Coronavirus Hub to keep bringing you the best information.