Work for us
You can work for the charity in lots of different ways
- We have over 1,000 volunteers.
- Our Governors come from a wide range of backgrounds, including finance, healthcare, IT, marketing and campaigning.
- Coeliac UK staff work in diverse roles ranging from dietetic advice to social media to database management.
- We are fully committed to our staff and their professional development.
Individual Giving Manager
Coeliac UK are looking for a highly organised and detail-oriented Individual Giving Manager with excellent communication and project management skills to join our fundraising team. The Individual Giving Manager will be responsible for planning and delivering various fundraising campaigns to increase income and supporter engagement, maximize lifetime value, and provide an excellent supporter experience.
We’d love to hear from you if you would like to be considered as our Individual Giving Manager. Please apply now with your CV and a covering letter to HRsupport@coeliac.org.uk by 30 November 2023. Applications without a covering letter will not be considered. Interviews will take place week commencing 4 December 2023.
To understand how your personal data will be handled please read our Job Applicant Privacy Notice before applying for this role.
No agencies please
Coeliac UK needs committed and skilled employees to provide the best service for our beneficiaries.
As employers, we strive to match their commitment with our own. We provide working conditions which recognise the diverse circumstances of our staff and we invest in developing their skills for the benefit of the employee and the charity. We also offer a range of flexible working practices.
We have a fantastic variety of volunteering roles, giving you the chance to gain unique experiences and to help continue Coeliac UK's support in the community. Get in touch with your Local Group or find out more information on any of Coeliac UK's volunteering opportunities, or email email@example.com for any further information.
Coeliac UK is an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant, employee or volunteer receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
What we offer our employees
- Competitive salaries based on national and regional salary comparison data to ensure our salary scales are competitive
- Entry into a money purchase pension scheme, matching contributions of up to 6% of salary
- 36 days annual leave including Bank Holidays
- Consideration of sabbaticals and alternative workplace secondments where possible
- Flexible working hours
- Better than statutory paid maternity and paternity leave
- Support and encouragement towards obtaining professional qualifications relating to their job at Coeliac UK, offering financial assistance where possible and time off for study periods