Work for us
You can work for the Charity in lots of different ways
- We have over 1,000 volunteers.
- Our Governors come from a wide range of backgrounds, including finance, healthcare, IT, marketing and campaigning.
- Coeliac UK staff work in diverse roles ranging from dietetic advice to social media to database management.
- We are fully committed to our staff and their professional development.
Fundraising Coordinator – (Challenge/Community and Merchandise)
The Fundraising team raises a substantial level of income for Coeliac UK each year. This role is perfect for an ambitious and motivated fundraiser focusing on coordinating, managing and developing the following: challenge events, community fundraising and charity merchandise. It will contribute to the development of the charity's existing portfolio of challenge events, working with the Fundraising Team Leader to sustain and further develop the mass participation events programme. The role is responsible for encouraging, motivating and supporting the community and challenge event fundraisers, whilst maintaining high standards of donor stewardship. Also involved as part of the role is the management of the online shop, procuring new and existing products and supporting purchasers with their order.
To understand how your personal data will be handled please read our Job Applicant Privacy Notice before applying for this role.
Please apply with your CV and a covering letter to HRsupport@coeliac.org.uk by 6 November 2021. Applications without a covering letter will not be considered.
No agencies please.
Coeliac UK needs committed and skilled employees to provide the best service for our beneficiaries.
As employers, we strive to match their commitment with our own. We provide working conditions which recognise the diverse circumstances of our staff and we invest in developing their skills for the benefit of the employee and the charity. We also offer a range of flexible working practices.
We have a fantastic variety of volunteering roles, giving you the chance to gain unique experiences and to help continue Coeliac UK's support in the community. Get in touch with your Local Group or find out more information on any of Coeliac UK's volunteering opportunities, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information.
Coeliac UK is an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant, employee or volunteer receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
What we offer our employees
- Competitive salaries based on national and regional salary comparison data to ensure our salary scales are competitive
- Entry into a money purchase pension scheme, matching contributions of up to 6% of salary
- 36 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Consideration of sabbaticals and alternative workplace secondments where possible
- Flexible working hours
- Better than statutory paid maternity and paternity leave
- Support and encouragement towards obtaining professional qualifications relating to their job at Coeliac UK, offering financial assistance where possible and time off for study periods