Work for us
You can work for the Charity in lots of different ways
- We have over 1,000 volunteers.
- Our Governors come from a wide range of backgrounds, including finance, healthcare, IT, marketing and campaigning.
- Coeliac UK staff work in diverse roles ranging from dietetic advice to social media to database management.
- We are fully committed to our staff and their professional development.
Coeliac UK needs committed and skilled employees to provide the best service for our beneficiaries.
As employers, we strive to match their commitment with our own. We provide working conditions which recognise the diverse circumstances of our staff and we invest in developing their skills for the benefit of the employee and the charity.
We have a fantastic variety of volunteering roles, giving you the chance to gain unique experiences and to help continue Coeliac UK's support in the community. Get in touch with your Local Group or find out more information on any of Coeliac UK's volunteering opportunities, or email email@example.com for any further information.
Coeliac UK is committed to employee and volunteer equal opportunities and offers a range of flexible working practices.
Membership Team Leader
The membership services team ensures that our members receive services in line with Coeliac UK’s strategy, including direct information/support via a helpline, and for administration of the membership schemes. The role is responsible for leading the membership team to deliver high quality services to existing members to increase satisfaction and retention and to implement strategies to recruit new members.
To understand how your personal data will be handled please read our Job Applicant Privacy Notice before applying for this role.
Please apply with your CV and a covering letter to HRsupport@coeliac.org.uk by 6 December 2019. Applications without a covering letter will not be considered.
No agencies please
What we offer our employees
- Competitive salaries based on national and regional salary comparison data to ensure our salary scales are competitive
- Entry into a money purchase pension scheme, matching contributions of up to 6% of salary
- 36 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Consideration of sabbaticals and alternative workplace secondments where possible
- Flexible working hours
- Better than statutory paid maternity and paternity leave
- Support and encouragement towards obtaining professional qualifications relating to their job at Coeliac UK, offering financial assistance where possible and time off for study periods