Work for us
You can work for the Charity in lots of different ways
- We have over 1,000 volunteers.
- Our Governors come from a wide range of backgrounds, including finance, healthcare, IT, marketing and campaigning.
- Coeliac UK staff work in diverse roles ranging from dietetic advice to social media to database management.
- We are fully committed to our staff and their professional development.
Coeliac UK needs committed and skilled employees to provide the best service for our beneficiaries.
As employers, we strive to match their commitment with our own. We provide working conditions which recognise the diverse circumstances of our staff and we invest in developing their skills for the benefit of the employee and the charity.
We have a fantastic variety of volunteering roles, giving you the chance to gain unique experiences and to help continue Coeliac UK's support in the community. Get in touch with your Local Group or find out more information on any of Coeliac UK's volunteering opportunities, or email email@example.com for any further information.
Coeliac UK is committed to employee and volunteer equal opportunities and offers a range of flexible working practices.
Evidence and Policy Adviser
This role will focus on developing the Coeliac UK agenda for health and food across the UK and any related technical and research activities to inform charity policy and deliver strategic aims. Working closely with the Heads of Health and Food Policy but with responsibility for specific project areas.
To understand how your personal data will be handled please read our Job Applicant Privacy Notice before applying for this role.
Please apply with your CV and a covering letter to HRsupport@coeliac.org.uk by 26 March 2020. Applications without a covering letter will not be considered. First interviews will take place on 1 April 2020, with second interviews taking place on 6 April 2020.
No agencies please
What we offer our employees
- Competitive salaries based on national and regional salary comparison data to ensure our salary scales are competitive
- Entry into a money purchase pension scheme, matching contributions of up to 6% of salary
- 36 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Consideration of sabbaticals and alternative workplace secondments where possible
- Flexible working hours
- Better than statutory paid maternity and paternity leave
- Support and encouragement towards obtaining professional qualifications relating to their job at Coeliac UK, offering financial assistance where possible and time off for study periods