Since 2008 we've held an annual research conference to support healthcare professionals and researchers working in the field of coeliac disease and other gluten related autoimmune conditions. The event provides the opportunity for continuing professional development, networking, a place to share experiences and best practice.
Our 2020 conference was sadly cancelled due to the coronavirus pandemic, but with the support of our speakers, we have been able to bring you much of the content digitally.
View the presentations and access slides from our previous conferences:
- 2020 - Coeliac disease; from potential to refractory and everything in between
- 2019 - The gluten free diet; a solution for everyone?
- 2018 - Coeliac disease past, present, future; a spectrum of gluten related conditions
- 2017 - The gluten free diet; classic coeliac disease and more
- 2016 - 'Coeliac disease; current controversies and advances' and 'Diagnosis and management of coeliac disease - time for reflection'
- 2015 - Coeliac disease; prevention and therapeutic advances
Comments from previous delegates
Overall I found the day very informative and useful. An enjoyable day – thank you!
Very interesting and stimulating day. Great opportunity to meet other health professionals and share best practice.
Very helpful in identifying relevant research and confirming current methods of best practice, identifying areas that need improving.
Great, efficient study day provided for free!