Since 2008 we've held an annual research conference to support healthcare professionals and researchers working in the field of coeliac disease and other gluten related autoimmune conditions. The event provides the opportunity for continuing professional development, networking, a place to share experiences and best practice.
This March, we’re returning with videos from our virtual research conference, bringing you the latest updates in research into coeliac disease and the gluten free diet.
View the presentations and access slides from our previous conferences:
- 2022 - Coeliac disease; new developments and implications for practice
- 2021 - Coeliac disease; beyond 2020, what lies ahead?
- 2020 - Coeliac disease; from potential to refractory and everything in between
- 2019 - The gluten free diet; a solution for everyone?
- 2018 - Coeliac disease past, present, future; a spectrum of gluten related conditions
- 2017 - The gluten free diet; classic coeliac disease and more
Comments from previous delegates
Overall I found the day very informative and useful. An enjoyable day – thank you!
Very interesting and stimulating day. Great opportunity to meet other health professionals and share best practice.
Very helpful in identifying relevant research and confirming current methods of best practice, identifying areas that need improving.
Great, efficient study day provided for free!