- Research Strategy – Our 2023 - 2028 Research Strategy sets out our research goals and the mechanisms required in order to achieve them.
- Research Strategy Board – Our Research Strategy Board brings the experience and expertise to advise us on the best practice for reviewing and awarding research grants and any necessary policies relating to research.
- Research Priorities – With your help we have identified a top ten list of research priorities from our priority setting partnership with the James Lind Alliance.
- Member Review Panel – Your chance as a member of Coeliac UK to help us select what research we fund, working together to ensure it will be of potential benefit to the people we are trying to help.
- Recruiting for Research – You can have an active and important role in research and there are many ways you can be involved.
- Research Conference – We hold an annual research conference to support and update healthcare professionals and researchers working in the field. Watch the filmed presentations from previous conferences or register for the next.
- Research Fund – Together we need to do something life changing, help us raise £5 million for research. Without research and understanding, the real problem – coeliac disease – isn’t going away anytime soon.