Recruiting for research
Researchers often need information from people with coeliac disease and their families to help them understand the condition better.
Current projects recruiting for research
- An exploration of the lived experiences, health-related quality of life and support for adolescents with coeliac disease in schools
- Research study to investigate adverse events post Covid-19 vaccine in patients with coeliac disease compared to the general population
- Eating out with food sensitivities
Have your say with our Member Review Panel
Become a member of our Member Review Panel and help us select what research to fund.
Different ways you can play a role in research
You can have an active and important role in research and there are many ways you can be involved:
- completion of a survey from home either online or by post
- completion of a survey away from home, for example, in a supermarket
- focus group
- one to one interview, face to face or over the phone
- gluten free food trial
- trials for new treatments
- providing a biological sample, for example, blood, urine, saliva, faeces.