Recruiting for research
Researchers often need information from people with coeliac disease and their families to help them understand the condition better.
You can have an active and important role in research and there are many ways you can be involved:
- completion of a survey from home either online or by post
- completion of a survey away from home, for example, in a supermarket
- focus group
- one to one interview, face to face or over the phone
- gluten free food trial
- trials for new treatments
- providing a biological sample, for example, blood, urine, saliva, faeces.
Current projects recruiting for research
- Research on the cost of living with a food hypersensitivity (ie coeliac disease, food allergies, food intolerances)
- Understanding perceived barriers to the disclosure of psychological difficulties by young people with coeliac disease
- Socioeconomic costs of living with a food hypersensitivity (ie coeliac disease, food allergies, intolerances) on the island of Ireland (Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland)
Have your say with our Member Review Panel
Become a member of our Member Review Panel and help us select what research to fund.