Recruiting for research
Researchers often need information from people with coeliac disease and their families to help them understand the condition better.
You can have an active and important role in research and there are many ways you can be involved:
- completion of a survey from home either online or by post
- completion of a survey away from home, for example, in a supermarket
- focus group
- one to one interview, face to face or over the phone
- gluten free food trial
- trials for new treatments
- providing a biological sample, for example, blood, urine, saliva, faeces.
Current projects recruiting for research
- Telephone and online video appointments for coeliac disease.
- The effects of living with coeliac disease on the psychological wellbeing and quality of life of adolescents and their mothers.
Have your say with our Member Review Panel
Become a member of our Member Review Panel and help us select what research to fund.