Recruiting for research
Researchers often need information from people with coeliac disease and their families to help them understand the condition better.
Current projects recruiting for research
Research Project: No biopsy diagnosis of coeliac disease
Coeliac UK is working with various research teams around the UK on research projects relating to coeliac disease. It is important that there is patient and public involvement and engagement (PPIE) throughout these projects to ensure that the research remains relevant to its intended beneficiaries.
We are currently recruiting for volunteers to participate in projects relating to the no biopsy diagnosis of coeliac disease for adults.
For full details and to learn how to apply for these research projects,
Have your say with our Member Review Panel
Become a member of our Member Review Panel and help us select what research to fund.
Different ways you can play a role in research
You can have an active and important role in research and there are many ways you can be involved:
- completion of a survey from home either online or by post
- completion of a survey away from home, for example, in a supermarket
- focus group
- one to one interview, face to face or over the phone
- gluten free food trial
- trials for new treatments
- providing a biological sample, for example, blood, urine, saliva, faeces.