Fundraise for us
Through your support in fundraising for us, we can ensure we continue to support and campaign for people with coeliac disease and fund vital research into the disease.
There are many ways you can fundraise for us and there will be something to suit you.
Fundraising and donation options
- Find out how to organise your own fundraising event for us.
- Take one of our charity places in your chosen challenge event.
- Let us know if you have an independent place in an event and would like to fundraise for us.
- Check out the other ways you can support Coeliac UK by raising funds. From donating your old printer cartridges to asking for donations on your birthday.
- Make a donation.
How we can help you
Download our Fundraising Pack for more information on how to make the best of your event.
Once you've decided on your fundraising event we can provide you with:
- a fundraising pack, with information and tips
- t shirts and running vests
- balloonscollection boxes
- Coeliac UK posters
- schools fundraising pack tailored to young people
- information sheets to teach others about coeliac disease.
Once you have decided on your fundraising event, don’t forget to let us know. Register your event and request your fundraising materials. Need help? Contact our Fundraising Team by emailing email@example.com or call 01494 796724.