- Neurological manifestations in people with coeliac disease
- Investigating the relationship between the immune system and coeliac disease; a greater understanding towards possible prevention strategies or new target areas for personal treatment
- Can a blood test identify people who cannot tolerate oats?
- Patients’ and healthcare professionals’ perspectives on the reasons for long term follow up of coeliac disease and the manner it should take
- The humanistic and economic burden of coeliac disease in the UK; a follow up study
- Catering research – providing information for caterers to produce safe gluten free meals