Walk, jog or run your way
Take on a new challenge this year with the Ultra Challenge Series 2024! Are you a walker, jogger, or runner looking for a challenge and to achieve something special? If so these events are for you! Whether it’s along stunning coastline, or trails through the best of Britain’s countryside, your Ultra Challenge® will be unforgettable. Take part as a team or an individual for Coeliac UK and help support those who need to live gluten free.
14 amazing challenges to choose from
More than 100,000 or so adventurers have taken on an Ultra Challenge® so far, and the 14 unique events make up the UK’s biggest & best series of treks & trail runs.
Ultra Challenge Series
- Easter 50 Challenge: 6 April
- Isle of Wight Challenge: 4 - 5 May
- Jurassic Coast Challenge: 18 - 19 May
- London 2 Brighton Challenge: 25 - 26 May
- Lake District Challenge: 8 - 9 June
- Cotswold Way Challenge: 22 - 23 June
- Peak District Challenge: 6 - 7 July
- North Downs 50 Challenge: 27 July
- South West Coast 50 Challenge: 3 August
- South Coast Challenge: 7 - 8 September
- Thames Bridges Trek: 14 September
- Thames Path Challenge: 14 - 15 September
- Chiltern 50 Challenge: 28 September
Whether you take part as an individual, or with a group of friends, family or work colleagues, these events are sure to offer you a sense of achievement, whilst helping to raise vital funds for those who need to live gluten free.
- Full challenge: secure your place for £45 when you pledge to raise £595
- Half challenge: secure your place for £30 when you pledge to raise £395
- Quarter challenge: secure your place for £15 when you pledge to raise £250
- Full challenge: secure your place for £110 when you pledge to raise £330
- Half challenge: secure your place for £72.50 when you pledge to raise £220
- Quarter challenge: secure your place for £45 when you pledge to raise £135
Self funding places are also available, to find out more visit https://www.ultrachallenge.com
Everyone taking part for Coeliac UK will receive:
- Coeliac UK running vest or t-shirt to wear during the event
- Coeliac UK Fundraising Pack
- Fundraising support, advice, and materials
To book your Ultra Challenge visit www.ultrachallenge.com and book the event directly through the website. To find out more or to request a fundraising pack please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Fundraising team on 01494 796136.