Recruiting for research
Researchers often need information from people with coeliac disease and their families to help them understand the condition better.
You can have an active and important role in research and there are many ways you can be involved:
- completion of a survey from home either online or by post
- completion of a survey away from home, for example, in a supermarket
- focus group
- one to one interview, face to face or over the phone
- gluten-free food trial
- trials for new treatments
- providing a biological sample, for example, blood, urine, saliva, faeces.
Current projects recruiting for research
We currently don't have any projects recruiting for research but you may be interested in helping us to identify research priorities in coeliac disease, please visit, research priorities.