Recruiting for research
Researchers often need information from people with coeliac disease and their families to help them understand the condition better.
You can have an active and important role in research and there are many ways you can be involved:
- completion of a survey from home either online or by post
- completion of a survey away from home, for example, in a supermarket
- focus group
- one to one interview, face to face or over the phone
- gluten-free food trial
- trials for new treatments
- providing a biological sample, for example, blood, urine, saliva, faeces.
Current projects recruiting for research
'Live well with coeliac disease', University of Birmingham
Do you have coeliac disease and feel like you might benefit from additional support? Researchers at the University of Birmingham are recruiting participants to their study exploring the use of a short course to help people 'live well with coeliac disease'. For further information, please see the recruitment advert.
Have your say with our Member Review Panel
Become a member of our Member Review Panel and help us select what research to fund.