Great Manchester Run Series
To be a part of Team Coeliac UK at the 2022 Great Manchester Run Series, then please contact the Fundraising Team.
- Date: Sunday 22 May
- Location: Manchester City Centre
- Event type: Running
- Distance: Half Marathon/10km
- Challenge level: Fair - moderate
- Registration fee: £20 (10k), £30 (Half)
- Minimum fundraising pledge: £200 (10k), £300 (Half)
The Great Manchester Run is Europe's biggest 10k running event with 40,000 runners entering every year. The route takes you through the heart and soul of Manchester’s city centre, passing various landmarks including Old Trafford stadium and the Coronation Street studios.
The event is televised by the BBC, so any friends or family who can’t make it are able to watch your progress and cheer you on from home.
This is a great event for someone looking to take on their first running challenge for Coeliac UK.
All our runners will receive:
- a Coeliac UK running vest to wear during the event
- fundraising support, advice and materials
- training advice.
For more information about this or other events, please contact email@example.com or call our Fundraising Team on 01494 796132.