Aims of the Gluten Freevolution
We’re aiming for:
1. More gluten free options from small and medium sized food businesses, especially independent restaurants, pubs, local cafes and local takeaways.
2. A wider range of reasonably priced pre-packaged gluten free food for those busy and on the move, particularly at work, study or out at sports or entertainment venues.
3. Gluten free options for your journey whether by train, plane or ferry.
4. Nutritious gluten free food when you’re staying or visiting hospital, when in need of care or going to school.
5. More gluten free Asian food, such as Chinese, Thai and Indian. And more options in Italian, British and American venues.
6. Gluten free vegetarian options.
Read more on what we're asking the industry to do.
We will keep you updated on our progress as the campaign develops, keep an eye out in future editions of Crossed Grain magazine and our member newsletters.