1. Mix together the gluten free flour with the xanthan gum, salt, and ajwain or cumin seeds.
2. Add the yogurt and oil, and mix them together to a rough dough. Add enough water to bring it together to a smooth dough.
3. Let the dough rest while you prepare the filling. Heat 1 tsp of oil in a shallow frying pan. Add Garam Masala and fry for 1 minute. Add the boiled potato, peas, salt and coriander. When the filling is cooked through, leave to cool.
4. Take the dough, break off small portions and roll each portion into a ball. Place each ball in-between cling film and roll out each ball in the form of a thin chapatti. Add 1 tsp of the prepared filling into the centre and fold the dough around into a triangle, using the cling film to help shape and keep the dough together. Press the edges together, and once you have a nice triangle shape to your samosa, remove the clingfilm.
5. Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the samosas on a slow flame until golden brown. Drain on kitchen paper and allow to cool before serving.