Banana Pancakes with Fruit
Fluffy banana pancakes, easy to whisk up for more of a weekend breakfast treat, or great for pancake day!
Credited to: Coeliac UK
Difficulty: Pretty easy
- 1 Banana
- 125g Gluten Free Self-Raising Flour
- 1 Egg
- 150ml Milk
- 160g Frozen Fruit
- Mash the banana with the back of a fork, until it resembles a puree.
- Add boiling water to the frozen fruit.
- Put the flour into a large bowl and make a well in the middle.
- Beat in the egg and add the milk to make a smooth batter.
- Add in the mashed banana and whisk until smooth.
- On a medium heat, heat a little oil in a non-stick frying pan, enough to cover the bottom.
- Pour the batter into the bottom of the frying pan to make 8-10cm circles.
- When bubbles start to appear on the surface, flip the pancake and cook for 3 more minutes.
- Repeat until the batter is used up.
- Drain the fruit and serve with the pancakes.