Vegetable Fajitas with Wraps
Nice and easy dinner that can be made quickly but has lots of sweet and smoky BBQ flavour. To the extra mile, top with sour cream and home made guacamole and serve with grill corn on the cob and homemade potato wedges.
Credited to: Coeliac UK
Difficulty: Pretty easy
- Red Onion, 180g
- Carrots, 160g
- Pepper, 2
- Oil, 2 tsp
- BBQ Fajita Spice Mix, 35g*
- Gluten Free Protein Wraps, 4*
- Cheddar Cheese, 60g
- Slice Onion, Carrot and Pepper to roughly 3cm thick.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat, add the onion, carrot and peppers. Fry, stirring frequently, for 8 minutes.
- Add the spice mix, coating the vegetables. Cook for a further 5 mins or until preferred vegetable texture.
- Warm wraps in microwave for 10 seconds.
- To serve, add a spoon of fajita mix with some grated cheese to the middle of the wrap, fold and enjoy!