Roasted Vegetable & Pasta Salad
Colourful pasta salad that is a great way to fill you up at lunchtime and easy to make for lunchboxes.
Credited to: Coeliac UK
Difficulty: Pretty easy
- Red Onions, 130g
- Carrots, 100g
- Peppers, 1 (130g)
- Aubergine, 1 (250g)
- Oil, 2 tbsp
- Kidney Beans, Drained, 240g
- Gluten Free Fusilli Pasta*, 150g
- Spinach, 2 Handful (84g)
- Cheddar Cheese, Grated, 70g
- Linseed, 25g
- Preheat the oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7.
- Roughly dice the Onion, Carrot, Pepper and Aubergine. Combine oil and vegetables in roasting tin and season.
- Roast the vegetables for 30 mins, stirring occasionally, then add the kidney beans. Roast for a further 10 mins until vegetables are soft and slightly catching.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta to pack instructions.
- Assemble by mixing through the drained pasta with the roasted vegetables, topping with spinach, cheese and linseeds.