Butternut and sweet potato soup
Credited to: Coeliac UK
Difficulty: Pretty easy
- 180g red onion, diced
- 2 tsp oil
- 200g sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 450g potato, peeled and cubed
- 750g butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 250g carrot, peeled and cubed
- 1 ltr vegetable stock*
- 100g linseeds
- 2 gluten free rolls*
Notes: *Please check our Food and Drink Information for suitable products.
- Heat oil in a large pan, add onion and a pinch of salt and cook until soft
- Add the rest of the vegetables, and the vegetable stock, topping up with enough water to cover the vegetables
- Bring to the boil, cover and simmer the vegetables until soft
- Blend the vegetables until completely smooth, added in more water or stock to preferred consistency.
- Serve the soup sprinkled with linseeds and a gluten free roll.