Scrambled Eggs on GF Toast
Credited to: Coeliac UK
Difficulty: Pretty easy
- 4 Eggs
- 50ml Milk
- Pinch of Salt
- 3 Slices of Gluten Free Seeded Bread*
Notes: *Please check our Food and Drink Information for suitable products.
- Crack the four eggs and add the milk and lightly whisk until combined.
- Heat a non-stick saucepan over a small to medium heat.
- Add in the egg mixture, let it sit for 10 seconds. Stir the mixture by folding it off the bottom of the pan.
- Do this every 10 seconds until the eggs are softly set. Meanwhile toast the bread.
- Take off the heat and add the salt and give the eggs one last stir through.
- Top the toast with the eggs and enjoy!