Super Greens Bruschetta
Make more of your lunchtime with this tasty bruschetta - pesto coated veggies with smooth cream cheese and a topping of cured ham and peppery rocket! Its sure to be one you’ll make again! Juvela Gluten Free Part Baked Rolls are perfect as a bruschetta base like this one; they’re also great for dunking in soup, baked, sliced & topped as canapes, or simply as a warm crusty roll spread with lashings of butter!
Credited to: Juvela
Difficulty: Pretty easy
- 1 Juvela Gluten Free Part Baked Roll
- 150g podded broad beans
- 100g green beans
- 2tbsp pesto
- Olive oil for drizzling
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 75g cream cheese
- 2 slices prosciutto
- Half a bag of rocket
- Pop a part baked roll in the oven for 10 minutes until golden and crusty.
- Meanwhile, cook the broad beans and green beans in boiling water for 2 minutes until just tender, then drain.
- Mix the vegetables with the pesto.
- Once the roll is cooked, remove from the oven, slice in half, drizzle with a little olive oil, then rub with garlic.
- Place each half of the roll, oil side down on a griddle pan and griddle for a couple of minutes.
- Spread each half of the roll with cream cheese, top with veg, followed by a slice of prosciutto and a handful of rocket leaves.
- Drizzle with a little olive oil to serve