Gluten Free Yoghurt and Fruit Lollies
These lollies are extremely versatile and great for the kids. They are great for a summer day and a refreshing dessert in the sun. The yogurt in this healthy dessert is a great source of calcium. You can make lots of different versions by varying the fruit.
Credited to: Coeliac UK
Difficulty: Pretty easy
- 500g Greek yogurt
- Few tablespoons honey
- 80g seasonal fruits (Try raspberries, strawberries, blueberry, cherries and/ or peaches)
Notes: *Check food and drink information for suitable brands.
- Mix together the yogurt and honey in a bowl.
- Chop up the fruit. Remove any skin and stones if using peach. Add fruit to the bowl and mix.
- Pour mix to ice lolly moulds and place in the freezer.
- If you are using yogurt pots, freeze for approximately 2 hours before adding the wooden lolly sticks, then put back in the freezer for a further 2 hours approximately.
- When you want to eat, remove from the freezer, place mould in warm water for 30seconds, until the lolly can be pulled out from the mould.