Cheesy Garlic Bread
Check out this delicious and easy to make Cheesy Garlic Bread, the ultimate comfort food, easy and quick to prepare. The perfect accompaniment for your lasagne or bolognese or as a delicious side to your salad at lunch.
Credited to: Promise Gluten Free
Difficulty: Pretty easy
- 4 Promise Gluten Free rolls*
- A knob of butter
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 120g of grated cheddar
- Handful of chopped Parsley
- Salt & Pepper to season
Notes: *Please check our online food and drink information for suitable products.
- Heat the grill and pop the sliced promise gluten free rolls until toasted.
- Mix crushed garlic with butter and spread it onto the roll. Top with grated cheese. Season and grill until the cheese is melted and golden.
- Sprinkle with parsley and enjoy!