Roasted Squash and Carrot Spread
This is the perfect lunchtime alternative to a sandwich or snack. It doesn’t take long at all to prep and keeps in the fridge for two days, so you can keep coming back for more!
Credited to: Nairn's
- 1kg butternut squash, sliced into cubes
- 4 carrots, chopped
- 1 large red onion, sliced into quarters
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp oregano
- Olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Nairn's Original Gluten Free Flatbreads*
Notes: *Find suitable products on our Food information service
- Pre-heat your oven to 200C
- Prepare the butternut squash by slicing into cubes, I keep the skin on but you can peel if you wish.
- Add the squash, chopped carrots, red onion, garlic, oregano into a large baking tray and drizzle over olive oil along with a large pinch of salt and pepper.
- Place in the oven for 35-40 minutes at 200C until it’s browning off
- Simply add all the ingredients to a blender and pulse until desired consistency.
- Top your Nairn's flatbreads, scatter some fresh parsley and enjoy!