Gluten Free Chicken Fajitas
Serve an irresistible Mexican meal with our gluten free tapioca, corn and quinoa tortillas recipe at Old El Paso. Feed the family in just 15 minutes!
Credited to: Old El Paso
Difficulty: Pretty easy
- 500g chicken
- 2 Peppers
- 1 onion
- Old el Paso Gluten Free Fajitas Seasoning Mix
- Salsa for Topping
- Old El Paso Gluten Free Tortillas 6 Pack
Notes: *Find suitable products in our Food and Drink Information
- Slice the chicken, peppers and onion into thin strips. Pan-fry the chicken in a little oil over medium-high heat until chicken is cooked through. Throw in the onions, peppers and sprinkle over the gluten free seasoning mix. Sizzle away for 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- To heat the tortillas in the microwave: pierce the pack and place it in the microwave. Heat for 35 seconds on full power (800 watts). Open the pack and separate tortillas. To heat the tortillas in the oven: Pre-heat oven 140°c (120°C fan-equipped ovens). Remove tortillas from packaging, separate them from each other and wrap in foil or greaseproof paper. Heat for 10 minutes. Keep them covered until ready to serve.
- Serve warm tortillas, steaming chicken with crunchy veg and Gluten Free Salsa for Topping.