Mesa Sunrise Flake Cocoa Cups
Get your morning off to a yummy start with these perfect wholegrain, chocolate coated cases crammed with delicious yoghurt and sharp berries topped with crunchy nuts and seeds.
Credited to: Nature’s Path
Difficulty: Pretty easy
- 120g mesa sunrise flakes
- 100g dark chocolate*
- 240g mixed berries
- 100g Greek yogurt
- 100g mixed chopped nuts and seeds
Notes: *Find suitable products on our online Food Information Service
- Melt 100g dark chocolate in a large bowl.
- Throw in the Mesa Sunrise Flakes and toss until all well coated in chocolate.
- Press the chocolate coated flakes into large shallow muffin moulds (like the ones used to make Yorkshire puddings) lined with parchment paper making sure to leave a well which you'll fill later.
- Place in the fridge for 1 to 2 hours to set.
- Fill with your favourite Greek yoghurt and berries and top with the mixed chopped nuts and seeds.