Up and Coming Gluten-free Chef of the Year 2013 finalist
Credited to: Aaron Bosdet-Kitchener
- 200g (7oz) butter
- 300g (3½oz) dark chocolate*
- 200g (7oz) gluten free plain flour*
- 200g (7oz) chopped hazelnuts or walnuts
- 400g (14oz) sugar
- 6 eggs
- 2 tsp (10g) gluten free baking powder*
Notes: *Please check our Food and Drink Information for suitable products.
- Gently melt together the butter and chocolate
- In a separate bowl mix together the flour, baking powder and sugar
- Beat in the eggs followed by the melted butter and chocolate mixture
- Stir in the nuts (optional)
- Pour into 150 x 200mm oiled and lined baking tray and bake at 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4 for 30 minutes
- Cut into slices before serving.