Member login

Not a Member?

Site logo

  1. Your location: Home
  2. Frequently Asked Questions
  3. How can I use the Crossed Grain...

How can I use the Crossed Grain symbol?

How can I use the Crossed Grain symbol?

The Crossed Grain Symbol is known globally as the symbol for gluten-free food. As owners of the trademark in the UK and the European Community, we license the symbol to manufacturers, distributors and retailers to use on their gluten-free products and promotional material. 

To apply for a licence please download our Licensing Information Pack and the relevant application form (available in related downloads on the Crossed Grain symbol webpage). There are three different types of licence for the symbol: UK, Europe and Global. The Licensing Information Pack will help you to choose the correct licence and explain the application process in full. 

More on this subject

All frequently asked questions

0333 332 2033
Share this page

Facebook Twitter

Show Footer Menu