Our Research Conference
Since 2008 we've held an annual Research Conference to support healthcare professionals and researchers working in the field of coeliac disease and dermatitis herpetiformis. The event provides the opportunity for continuing professional development, networking, a place to share experiences and best practice. We attempt to alternate the theme so that one year the focus may be clinical and the next scientific.
Our invited speakers are leading experts in the field and we provide the conference free of charge as a Membership benefit to our healthcare professionals and researchers.
View the presentations from our previous conferences:
- 2017 - The gluten free diet; classic coeliac disease and more
- 2016 - 'Coeliac disease; current controversies and advances' and 'Diagnosis and management of coeliac disease - time for reflection'
- 2015 - Coeliac disease; prevention and therapeutic advances
- 2014 - Understanding the patient; coeliac disease and associated conditions
- 2013 - Understanding coeliac disease; factors affecting diagnosis, management and follow up
Comments from previous delegates
Overall I found the day very informative and useful. An enjoyable day – thank you!
Very interesting and stimulating day. Great opportunity to meet other health professionals and share best practice.
Very helpful in identifying relevant research and confirming current methods of best practice, identifying areas that need improving.
Great, efficient study day provided for free!