A warm welcome awaits you by the Croydon Local Group of Coeliac UK.
Please supply us with your email address and you will receive monthly electronic newsletters and lots more information!
The Local Group is based around the CR postcode area. We work alongside the Consultant Gastroenterologists, dietetic department and the catering department.
The Local Group’s aims are:
- to assist people who are struggling to get a diagnosis
- welcome and assist newly diagnosed Members and those with a wheat intolerance
- support Members who experience problems obtaining gluten free prescriptions
- ensure that the Croydon coeliac patient receives an annual review with a healthcare professional
- set up a committed team of volunteers on a Committee
- work with HCPs at Croydon University Hospital and locally e.g. GPs, practice nurses and pharmacies
- sharing and exchanging ideas and supporting each other and to collect and exchange local gluten free “friendly” restaurants.
The Committee look forward to welcoming you to one of our activities very soon.
We would love for you to get in touch and we will endeavour to keep you updated with Group Activity but sadly due to costs we are only able to communicate events etc. via this website or by email. So please do provide Coeliac UK with an accurate email address.
To contact to Local Group please email email@example.com.
This is a map of GF (gluten-free) accredited venues and standard listings which have been recommended by our Members or the venue directly. The GfG (Gluten-free Guarantee) approved pin is used to show supermarkets that have signed up to the GfG.