The ultimate gluten free Valentine’s Day menu
Need some inspiration for Valentine's Day? Our Food Information Officer, Sam Chettleburgh, has lovingly put together a Valentine's Day themed menu for you and your loved one.
“Whether you want to impress someone special or show yourself a little love, I’ve put together this gluten free Valentine’s Day menu to help you get inspired. You can pick and choose dishes to suit you. Push the boat out with a full three course meal, or keep things simple with a main and dessert.”
– Sam Chettleburgh, Food Information Officer.
- Yakatori - deliciously sticky Japanese style skewered chicken
- Butternut and sweet potato soup – a velvety smooth, creamy soup (vg)
- Bruschetta – fresh and tasty toppings on a crunchy gluten free baguette (v)
The main course
- Slow roast lamb – with fennel and anchovies paired with potato fondants which are flavoured with garlic, thyme and butter
- Katsu curry – tender breaded chicken in a rich curry sauce served with rice
- Vegetable wellington with chestnuts, mushroom, spinach and sweet potato encased in gluten free puff pastry, served with Boulangère potatoes baked and flavoured with fresh tomatoes and cinnamon (vg)
- Tiramisu – a rich dessert made with coffee, cocoa and cream
- Chocolate and cherry fondant – with a surprise gooey centre
- Apple crumble (vg*) – apples and seasonal fruit baked under a crunchy crumble
V – Vegetarian Vg – Vegan Vg* - Vegan option available
Will you be cooking something special from our Valentine’s Day menu? Share a photo of your creation, and don’t forget to tag us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram!
For more content like this, why not sign up to our monthly Enewsletter?