Members who are on our mailing list will receive our North Hampshire group quarterly newsletters, as well the latest information on our events. If you would like to opt in to receive these emails, please follow the below instructions.
First login to the Coeliac UK website here https://www.coeliac.org.uk/my-account/ . You should be taken to the "My Account" page.
How to check if North Hampshire is listed as one of your local groups:
- On the “My Account” page, you should be able to see which groups are listed as your "My local groups". Please note that you can be registered for up to 2 local groups, with your default being set as the group which covers your postcode. A list of postcodes within the North Hampshire area can be found at the end of this page.
- If North Hampshire is not listed as one of your local groups, please contact Coeliac UK to ask for this to be updated. For details on how to contact Coeliac UK, visit the About us section of the website, which includes a form to complete on the Get in touch page, or you can call 0333 332 2033.
If North Hampshire is listed as your local group, next you need to check your contact preferences:
- Scroll down and select "View" within the "My services" section
- Check you have ticked “Yes” for Local Groups
- Next, scroll further down to check you have ticked “Yes” to Email (under the heading "How would you like to hear from us")
If your contact preferences are already up to date and North Hampshire is selected as one of your local groups, but you are still not receiving our emails, then please ensure you have added email@example.com and Northhampshire@coeliac.org.uk to your email safe list. This is because some Internet providers automatically block emails sent to lots of recipients.
In the meantime, all our emails can be found here: https://www.coeliac.org.uk/.../north.../communications/
Postcodes covered by our North Hampshire group are as follows:
RG20 to RG28, GU11 to GU19, GU21, GU24, GU26, GU34, GU35, GU46, GU47, GU51 and GU52